What Just Happened? Incident Investigations and Root Causes Workshop
March 27 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$195.00
OSHA recommends that all incidents where workers are hurt and near misses should be investigated. Is this best practice in place at your company?
There are several benefits of incident investigation and root cause analysis:
- Reduce injuries from repeat causes
- Minimize likelihood of severe injuries
- Reduce workers compensation costs
- Evaluate and improve safety procedures and programs
During our workshop on incident investigations and root causes, you will develop your skills for conducting an effective accident investigation and preventing future injuries by identifying true root cause. Attend to 1.) understand what defines an “incident,” 2.) know when incident investigations should be conducted, 3.) learn who should be on the investigation team, and 4.) complete some practice exercises using different Root Cause investigation methods.
At the completion of this course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Conduct an investigation from start to finish
- Explain the benefits of Root Cause Analysis vs. traditional investigation processes
- List three primary Root Cause incident investigation methods
- Conduct incident investigations using the “5 Whys” Method
- Participate in incident investigations using the Fishbone Method
9 people are attending What Just Happened? Incident Investigations and Root Causes Workshop