- This event has passed.
Webinar: Confined Space Overview
June 1, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50.00
Many workplaces and worksites contain areas that are considered “confined spaces.” Due to the inherent risks of confined spaces, there are specific requirements if employees may have to enter to do work.
At the conclusion of this session, participants are expected to be able to
- Identify potential confined spaces
- Briefly explain the requirements of OSHA for construction and general industry
- Explain the roles/responsibilities of employees involved in a confined space entry
- List the training requirements
- Explain the difference between an alternate, permit-required and nonpermit-required space
One person is attending Webinar: Confined Space Overview