Participants can expect to do several practice exercises using different root cause investigation methods to test new skills. Once we’re feeling comfortable with incident investigation, we’ll delve into preparing for an OSHA inspection.
Objectives of this course:
- Define an “incident”
- Explain when incident investigations should be conducted and who should be on the investigation team.
- Learn best practices to help you develop skills for conducting an effective incident investigation and preventing future injuries by identifying the true root cause.
- Describe OSHA inspection expectations and how to start the inspection on a positive note.
- Review step by step tips to respond to OSHA citations and response plan.
- Learn how to do your own inspections and hone hazard recognition skills.