OSHA Inspections 101 Online Class
OSHA does not always give fair warning before they show up at your door. In the last five years, 64% of OSHA inspections in Ohio resulted in citations. If OSHA came knocking today, would you be prepared? Let Safex prepare you for their next visit.
At the end of the session, participants are expected to be able to:
- Identify why OSHA would visit their place of business or job site
- List what OSHA will want to see when they visit
- Describe how to start the inspection off on a positive note
- List the steps they will take to be prepared for responding to any citations
- Describe the options for responding to OSHA citations
- Finalize their OSHA response plan.
- List OSHA’s most-cited regulations.
- Identify and correct common OSHA-cited hazards at their workplace.
- Learn how to keep informed on regulation updates and proposed revisions to standards.
- Learn how to complete a written customized OSHA response plan in class.
Class will be conducted in an Adobe Connect classroom.
10 in stock