This workshop is intended for anyone that has responsibility for or oversight for the OSHA 300 log – human resources, workers’ compensation and safety supervisors and managers. Each participant should bring their current year’s OSHA records to review and update during the course.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Define medical treatment beyond first aid
- Determine restricted duty and lost work days based on the OSHA definitions
- Properly complete OSHA 300, 300A and 301 forms.
- Categorize an accident as OSHA recordable or non-recordable
- Explain that workers’ compensation rules and OSHA rules may differ
- Explain 2018 OSHA electronic reporting requirements
- Identify alternatives to incentive programs
- Understand the conflicts with post-accident drug testing