Respirator Program Administrator Training
Did you know that employers who require respirator (full-face, half-face and N95) usage must have a respirator program and a properly trained program administrator? That’s right, OSHA expects the administrator to understand the OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard, respirator fit testing and program requirements. Safex has you covered with Respirator Program Administrator Training. Our training will help participants:
- Determine when and why a respirator may be needed
- List the four key components of the OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard.
- Explain requirements for qualitative and quantitative fit testing
- Explain how respirators will be maintained and stored
- Conduct an annual review of the respiratory protection program
8 in stock