Ready for safety support on the your jobsite?
When the yellow tape comes out and hard hats go on, our Safex representatives begin working side-by-side with contractors and subcontractors. We help them fulfill their responsibility to provide a safe environment for everyone living and working within the area. Contractor oversight and site inspections are a Safex specialty. We ensure safety at your construction site by:
- Providing site safety support
- Conducting a job hazard analysis (JHA)
- Assessing OSHA compliance
- Monitoring individuals’ exposure to harmful contaminants
- Conducting respirator fit testing
Health and safety training is necessary for anyone involved in construction activities. The great news? Safex can help, and we can make it fun! More than citing the regulations, we create an interactive learning environment that will engage your employees—no matter which learning style they prefer. Our clients are always happily surprised by our class and training structure. So don’t be surprised if you find yourself eagerly counting down until the next one!
You name it, we can train on it. We offer training for these activities and so much more:
- OSHA 10 and 30-Hour for Construction and General Industry
- Fall Protection
- Trenching and Excavation Safety
- Construction Hazard Recognition and Control
- Supervisor Safety Training
- Selection and Use of PPE
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Hazard Communication
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Powered Industrial Truck
- Asbestos and Lead Awareness
- Emergency Response
- Blood borne Pathogen Exposure Control
- Hearing Conservation
Discover more about Our Training and learn how to enroll in our workshops and customized classes.
How can we help?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Discover why companies love working with us!
Hear from some of our Happy and Healthy Clients: