Can’t justify a full-time safety person?
Let our team support yours. You’ll save time and money with Safex’s customized HSE support.
You know you need some health, safety, or environmental (HSE) help, but not exactly sure where to get started?
We find it helpful to kick things off with a mobilization assessment walk-through of your facility. It helps us determine HSE gaps, assess your safety culture by talking to employees and observing them in action. We’ll also:
- Evaluate your current written programs, in accordance with the applicable requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910 or 1926.
- Review your safety training records for the previous two years.
- Review OSHA injury and illness logs, incident reports, and first-aid reports for the previous two years.
This assessment gives us the opportunity to help you prioritize your needs and set up a schedule to start supporting you in the best way possible! Our team of consultants (which will include a Certified Safety Professional and/or a Certified Industrial Hygienist) can typically accomplish this in about 4 hours at your facility.
Supporting Your Staff
When you work with Safex, you get the expertise of our entire team supporting your staff. That’s why we call our HSE consulting services staff support.
Based on the information obtained during the mobilization assessment, the Safex team of safety professionals and industrial hygienists will develop a plan with a monthly focus to maintain the current safety programs, develop new programs to meet regulations, and support your HSE goals.
Here are some of the things we can do to help:
- Develop or update existing written safety policies.
- Support your Safety Committee – or help you get one started.
- Meet with the management team to review the monthly focus for the safety program and how the management team can support implementation and the safety culture.
- Provide employee training on the new safety policy updates or required compliance training.
- Complete monthly facility walk-throughs to evaluate safe behaviors, safe conditions, and develop information for additional safety policies.
- Complete incident investigations and keep the OSHA logs and other paperwork updated.
- Provide leading indicators of safety program quality and effectiveness through a safety culture survey. Watch our free Journey to a Culture of Safety video.
Additional Free Services With Staff Support:
Ready to Work With Us?
Discover why companies love working with us!
Hear from some of our Happy and Healthy Clients: