Are you a small or medium sized construction company without a corporate safety person?
Our new corporate safety support service lets you outsource the corporate safety function to Safex. We’ll tackle your most important safety concerns, be your go-to compliance person and provide you the savings you want.
Based On Your Needs As a corporate safety support consultant, it is our job to help your safety program run smoothly and efficiently. Depending on what you want our role to be, we can help support on a weekly or monthly basis.
Services Included with Safex Corporate Safety Support
- Safety program development and updates
- Site specific safety plans
- Brief compliance training
- Guidance on new policy requirements
- Tool box talk development and review
- Inspection reviews and employee reports
- Safety incentive program development and coordination
- Safety committee development and coordination
- Project site audits
- Preconstruction safety assessments
- Go-to person for project staff
Savings with Safex
- No administrative or salary commitment of a full-time employee.
- Flexible weekly or monthly support based on your needs.
- None or limited travel costs because much of the work can be completed virtually if needed.
Ready to take the next steps to strengthen your safety program and OSHA compliance?
Everything is going really well with the entire program. Mike has been a great resource to our team, and the instructors for the safety champion training were fantastic!