Looking to earn certification maintenance points or credits for your CIH, CSP or CHMM designation? You’ve come to the right place!
Earn certification maintenance points at Safex. We offer a variety of courses featuring topics ranging from safety to industrial hygiene. Our classes will help you develop and enhance your professional-level safety, environmental and industrial hygiene knowledge and skills and meet recertification requirements. Participants will be issued a training certificate with contact hours that can be submitted for self reporting.
Suggested courses for a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) who wants to earn certification maintenance points:
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
- Ventilation – Requirements and Training – Preventing Exposures
- Hearing Conservation and Noise Monitoring Programs
- Principle Applications of Industrial Hygiene
- The Art of Industrial Hygiene
Suggested courses for a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) who wants to earn certification maintenance points:
- Intro to Environmental Regulations
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC) Workshop
- Hazardous Waste Management Training (RCRA)
Perks of Safex Training
- State-of-the-art training center centrally located in Westerville, Ohio (suburb of Columbus).
- Personal attention from experienced instructors
- Interactive learning that includes hands-on training
- 25 years of safety training experience
- Catered lunch