Clients often request customized environmental programs to better integrate site operations with specific regulatory needs. Our programs aren’t “cookie cutter” or “run-of-the-mill.” We will work closely with you to develop and implement programs that work with your current management culture, all while meeting your regulatory requirements.
Our team can develop and implement written environmental programs for various industries, and we have experience with a number of plans and programs, including:
- Spill Reporting and External Notifications
- Hazardous Waste Contingency Plans
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans
- DOT Security Plans
- Risk Management Plans
- Hazardous Waste Management Procedures
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
ON-SITE STAFF SUPPORT
Our team of Environmental, Health and Safety professionals are deeply committed to service quality and will travel to your site to ensure first-hand that you receive effective services tailored to the intricacies of your business. Safex’s on-site staff support services include:
- Program/ Plan Development and Review
- Inspections and Audits
- Program Implementation
- Report Filing
- Training Matrix
- Sustainability Initiatives
- Chemical Inventories
PERMIT APPLICATIONS AND REPORT FILING
We all know that time of the year… Filing reports can take up valuable office hours, let Safex file those reports for you! We will work with you directly to complete and submit the required documents to applicable regulatory agencies.
- SARA 311/312-Tier II
- SARA 313-Form R
- Hazardous Waste Biennial Reports
- Stormwater Notice of Intent
- Construction Stormwater Permit Applications
- Industrial Stormwater Permit Applications
- Stormwater No-Exposure Certifications
- DOT Registration
AUDITS AND INSPECTIONS
By performing third-party inspections and audits, Safex can ensure your implemented programs meet and exceed regulations. We have experience with detailed environmental compliance and management system audits.
Want to Learn More?
Ask us a question, or request a proposal today! We look forward to hearing from you.