Safex is here to help you adjust to the new normal of safely working during a pandemic. Our newest resources spells out what you need to do when an employee tests positive for COVID-19. You can download it here.
Our COVID Return to Work Checklist includes tips beyond the usual that will help you keep employees safe and on the job. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about keeping your employees safe and on the job.
Resources from The Ohio Department of Health and CDC
- Responsible Protocols for Getting Back to Work (for all businesses)
- Guidelines for Manufacturing, Distribution and Construction
- Guidelines for Consumer, Retail and Services
- General Office Environments
- Contact Tracing
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
OSHA recommends that all companies have an infectious disease preparedness and response plan. Complete the form below and we’ll send you a free outline to get started.