Who should attend?
- Anyone who ships dangerous goods by air (e.g., lithium batteries, dry ice, explosives, flammable materials).
Learning Objectives: at the completion of the training, participants are expected to be able to:
- Describe the IATA standards for shipping dangerous goods by air
- Classify/name dangerous goods
- Prepare packages for shipment
- Label and placard shipments
- Be able to fill out a dangerous goods declaration form
- Respond to a hazmat incident properly
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Section 1.5 requires training every 2 years.