OSHA Inspections 101
OSHA does not always give fair warning before they show up at your door. In the last five years, 64% of OSHA inspections in Ohio resulted in citations. If OSHA came knocking today, would you be prepared? During this half-day workshop, a former OSHA compliance officer will prepare you for that surprise visit.
At the end of the session, participants are expected to be able to:
- Identify why OSHA would visit their place of business or job site
- List what OSHA will want to see when they visit
- Describe how to start the inspection off on a positive note
- List the steps they will take to be prepared for responding to any citations
- Describe the options for responding to OSHA citations
- Finalize their OSHA response plan.
- List OSHA’s most-cited regulations.
- Identify and correct common OSHA-cited hazards at their workplace.
- Learn how to keep informed on regulation updates and proposed revisions to standards.
- Conduct their own mock OSHA inspection of their workplace.
Participants will complete a written customized OSHA response plan in class. Please bring a laptop with you.
21 in stock