OSHA made updates to the electronic injury and illness reporting rules that will be in effect starting on January 1, 2024. Here is a quick video to explain what is the same, what industries are impacted and what new information needs
In response to the updates, Safex is going to offer two classes before the reporting deadline (Dec. 5th and Jan. 24th) that cover the new and the old OSHA Recordkeeping requirements:
- Define medical treatment beyond first aid.
- Determine restricted duty and lost workdays based on the OSHA and PERRP definitions.
- Properly complete OSHA/PERRP 300, 300A and 301 forms.
- Categorize an accident as OSHA/PERRP recordable or non-recordable.
- Explain that workers’ compensation rules and OSHA/PERRP rules may differ.
Seating is limited in both sessions. Click the date below for more information and to get registered: