Erosion and Sediment Control Inspections Training
This course offers 6 professional development hours (PDHs) for Certified Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspectors (CESSWI).
You’ll learn how to increase the use of proper design, construction and maintenance of erosion and sediment controls during construction. The goal is to assure proper long-term awareness, operation and maintenance of environmental concerns in the construction industry. At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Complete construction stormwater permits, focusing on best management practices (BMPs)
- Develop a stormwater pollution prevention plan (SWPPP)
- List and apply requirements of a spill prevention, control and countermeasure plan (SPCC)
- Identify hazardous/universal waste
- Determine proper actions concerning contaminated soil and spill
All Safex training courses are developed using the recommendations of ANSI Z490.1-2009 Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. The course is designed to include workshops, discussions and hands-on participation by the participants. Lunch will be provided.
76 in stock