Environmental Training for the Construction Industry – Earn CESSWI PDHs
This course offers 6 professional development hours (PDHs) for Certified Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspectors (CESSWI).
This course is designed to increase awareness of environmental regulations during construction. At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Ohio’s general construction stormwater permit
- List and apply the contents of a stormwater pollution prevention plan (SWPPP)
- List and apply the requirements of a spill prevention, control and countermeasure plan (SPCC)
- Identify hazardous/universal wastes and how to properly dispose of them
- Determine proper actions concerning spills of chemicals or oils
All Safex training courses are developed using the recommendations of ANSI Z490.1-2009 Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. The course is designed to include workshops, discussions and hands-on participation by the participants. Lunch will be provided.