Participants will also conduct a facility audit to assess and develop a fall hazard inventory list. Assessment forms will be provided and an example annual audit template for your fall protection program. Participants will complete the course conducting physical inspections of components of a personal fall arrest system.
Upon completion, participants will be able to
- Identify common fall hazards
- List means to mitigate fall hazards
- Explain selection, use and limitations of fall arrest and fall restraint equipment (PFAS)
- Demonstrate inspection, donning and doffing of fall harness
- Discuss the most cited OSHA violations of 2022 and how to mitigate them
- Explain rescue procedures