Safex recently became a GreenSpot certified business and we’re proud to share this news. GreenSpot is a volunteer sustainability program created by the City of Columbus for businesses, households and local organizations. As part of the GreenSpot community, Safex is committed to a sustainable way of life and work.
To be a GreenSpot business, we’ve committed to being environmentally friendly in these ways:
- Inform and Engage
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Conserve Water
- Conserve Energy
- Travel Green
At Safex, this commitment is more than just recycling our pop cans. To us, sustainability means:
- Installing solar panels on our roof for renewable engery
- Converting our lighting to energy efficient bulbs and installing motion detectors
- Installing a rain barrel and composting for our Safex garden
- Donating unwanted materials so they can have a second life
- Complying with local, federal, health, safety and environmental regulations
- Offering employees a place to shower so they can walk or bike to work
- Recycling anything and everything possible
- Encouraging our employees to live sustainably at home and work
Safex is committed to making the world a better place by protecting mother earth. If you’re looking to become more sustainable, we’d love to talk. It’s a passion for us and we’d like it to be a passion for our family of clients.
Updated 2/23/18: Safex is proud to offer fellow GreenSpot businesses a 10% discount on our training courses. Please call us or GreenSpot for the coupon code.