It’s our mission to keep employees safe and on the job. We take it seriously and want to support those working virtually and the essential businesses with staff onsite. In addition to our regular environmental, health and safety services, here are some other services that we’re currently offering.
- Virtual EHS training via Adobe Connect, or system of your choice; live or prerecorded.
- Membership to Safex on Demand – a collection of prerecorded webinars and toolbox talks to share with your team.
- OSHA infectious disease preparedness and response plans. Attend our free webinar on the topic.
- Writing cleaning and disinfecting procedures per the CDC guidance and virtual training for employees.
- Written program review.
- Industrial hygiene monitoring – onsite or if visitors are limited, we can do it remotely by shipping equipment with instructions. Once you sample, send it back and we’ll download the data and share a report.
- Writing LOTO equipment specific procedures or annual inspections/observations of staff.
We are here, working and ready to help you. Please contact us or call 614-890-0800 if we can be of assistance.