Safex’s International Air Transport Association (IATA) training will teach you current and proper documentation and classification when offering and accepting shipments containing dangerous goods by air transport according to International Air Transport Authority standards.
Learning Objectives: at the completion of the training, participants are expected to be able to:
- Describe the IATA standards for shipping dangerous goods by air
- Classify/name dangerous goods
- Prepare packages for shipment
- Label shipments
- Be able to fill out a dangerous goods declaration form
- Respond to a hazmat incident properly